EXPLORE | Cinematic Travel LUTs
These cinematic travel look up tables (LUTs) have been developed and finessed by Bryn North over time as he’s travelled to various parts of the world. Each environments characteristics have moulded the look and feel of this distinguished pack of tones. Whether it be the reds of Saudi Arabian dunes, greens of the Sumatran Jungles or the plains of the Namibian bush there is a look to enhance the stylised colours of your production. Each LUT has been created with a normalized standard Rec.709 colour space in mind and can be adjusted to fit most camera types and profiles*.
- 25 Look up tables (LUTs) + 16 bonus hue correction LUTs included.
- The same LUTs used by Bryn North.
- Various looks for different environments.
- Files come in the popular .CUBE format (contact us if you need another format).
- Compatible with Premiere Pro, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve, Avid, Sony Vegas, Filmora, Photoshop etc
- Bonus ‘Gh5 Cinelike-D to Rec.709’ & ‘DJI D-log to Rec.709’ LUTs.
- Bonus x7 ‘Green hue correction LUTs’.
- Bonus x7 ‘Water correction LUTs’.
*These LUTs are stylised looks to be applied after your colour correction or conversion.
EXPLORE LUTs TRAILER
Real World Examples
The LUTs included in the EXPLORE package are the exact LUTs used to grade some of Bryn North's personal YouTube travel films which have been filmed on a Panasonic GH5.
Who is Bryn North?
Bryn is a Zimbabwean filmmaker who has worked for various brands, clients and tourism boards around the world (Audi, Puma, Red Bull, Adobe, DJI, IFAW, Polar Pro etc). He is known for his bare bones, run and gun approach which has influenced his filmmaking style as he uses minimal gear to get the job done to the highest quality possible.
He has had the opportunity to work and edit for various other talented filmmakers on YouTube (Dan Mace, Sam Kolder, Ben Brown etc). During his time creating for others as well as himself, he has slowly finessed and fine tuned his colour preferences while being inspired by the colours and environments of landscapes around the world.
As he continues to create for himself he will be offering his future LUTs used on his personal YouTube channel to be available for download to all those that purchase this pack.